Cisart's team is now erecting a 75.000 A anodizing line for profiles in Alumet, the Netherlands, one of the leading surface treatment companies of the Benelux.
This line has been fully designed and manufactured by our staff in Italy, who will also take care of all assembly and commissioning works on site for a turn key installation.
The main features of this anodizing plant are:
- Three Anodizing Tanks equipped with Double Anodic Flight Bars Double Productivity
- Flight Bars Double Position Rinse Wash No Contamination between Alkaline and Acidic Tanks
- One Anodizing Subtank Homogeneous Solution into the Anodizing Tanks
- Interference Electrocoulouring Facilities High Aestetic Quality of the Profiles and Wide Range of Colours
- Tanks equipped with Movable Lids and Upgraded Bridge Cranes complete of Fumes Containment Booths Efficient Suction Fumes System and Lower Heat Loss
- System Automation Fully automated line provided with automation functions in bridge cranes movements, process sequence and chemicals dosage
Our line will be fully operational within the following next months.